Thursday, July 10, 2008

Reason of shifting ...

... and now is the time to announce the reason - Why did I shift my blog AGAIN?

well ... i usually change my blog when it's being invaded by dangerous subjects ... and this time round, it went a long way, and i am glad i did it before the General invaded my territory ...

and it goes ...

if you remember, i linked a page from Red Sports to my blog last week, regarding my hurdler's truimph ... and, for no inkling to what was about to happen, my blog was automatically linked back to Red Sports under the comments section! oh my god! i found out about the linking when i saw a kid's comment in my blog, and so when i scanned thru the comments in Red Sports , Mdm Singtel Satellite (right hand of the planet's General) commented - which means she would have most probably saw my blog! oh my big big god! and in a split second, i decided - I AM GOING TO DELETE AND FORMAT AND SWIPE OFF ALL DATA IN WORDPRESS! i can never allow invasion like that ... and yester, when i read Red Sports again, i saw the General's comment in Red Sports too!

luckily the moment i deleted my wordpress, there is also no linking in Red Sports anymore ... i cannot imagine General reading my blog ... i know i am evil ...

well, to those who know what i am talking about ... or duno what i am talking abt :P ignore this entry please ... Sen, i still owe u a prize leh! u can make a guess again, to who is General and Mdm SS :p

No comments:

Post a Comment