Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Personal Activities...

been going back to sch like everyday ....
even tdy ... had to go back to meet vendors ....
luckily tdy was 1030 ... after meeting the 1st vendor for gym ...
managed to go back home for brunch and rest ...
went back to sch again to meet dance vendor ...
then off to tamp to get my billabong dress and top as well as tabao for dad ...
came back home, refused to pack sch stuff (though i stacked them nicely liao) ...
i want to do my stuff!!!!
decided that i finally want to do this ...
took out camera, took out photo printer ... and tadaaaaa ...
finally it is nice and neat and i dun have to open shoe boxes to find the right pair and the right color!
(as i am typing this entry, heh, maybel msn me ... 27 - 30 Nov, Charles and Keith Sales @ Main Office 21 Tai Seng St S534166, 10am to 8pm)
think now i shall organise my CDs!
(see how neat my shoes are!)




No comments:

Post a Comment