Saturday, December 13, 2008

Lazy Sat ...

wakey @ 11 ...
decided to get my lazy bum out of bed and call nail palace to book an apptm ...
did nails till abt 3 ...
headed to parkway to meet MOM ...
sent in my glasses to fix the lenses ...
shopped ard ...
went to popular yet again (3rd time this wk)
occupational hazaard ... i just love books ...
bought this so that i can share with my kids ...
interesting illustrations!

bought this so that MOM and i can play ... haha
she also bought two other games ...
called mummy and she said she is not coming back for dinner ...
tabao for dad and headed home ...

dad extracted some teeth ... only liquid food for him ...
haha, no no, not just the new moscato ...
bought porridge for him ...
and then we had the moscato and raw fish ...
yummy!
gona play my game,
read my book,
drink my wine,
and maybe head out for a movie ...
well, i said lazy sat ... lazy enuf ...

No comments:

Post a Comment