Friday, December 19, 2008

Love my Bling Bling ...

i really love my friends ...
they are so onz can ...
love you love you love you all ...
haha, everytime they get irritated by me to take pictures ...
and now, they can entertain me somemore ...
PEACE!
sch was terrible tdy ...
in sch ard 0800 for the Business Excellence ...
my duty is more of standby ...
and i mean really JUST standby ...
so i was literally doing 'nothing' ...
i can accompany cher to do her class boards ...
walked over to pauline's class ...
and do all these all the time ...
then finally ...
it was announced!
im not on the interview panel ... meaning ...
i just continue standing by as the criterion owner ...
finally ... can go lunch ...
headed to parkway ...
for lunch @ crystal jade and more shopping @ pop AGAIN!
went back to sch for further standby ...
before that, got a call fr number 2 ...
saying that have to be on RED ALERT from 1600 - 1700 ...
and really, at 1655 ... i kena! but well, glitch settled :D
left finally at 17++ ...
rushed to get my new lashes done for all the gatherings and dinners and parties ...
then last min cher called and say dinner @ MS after her brows ...
so after lash, went down to MS for dinner!
came back immed after that ... damn tired...
home for barely less than 5 min ... granny's maid called ...
say gran is giddy ...
rushed down with dad ...
love my gran ...
hope she will be fine ...
and also ... hope MOM recover soon ...
mummy and dad must be healthy ...
love you all ...

reached home and i can't wait to do up my phone!
i love my bling bing phone ...
i know it's childish but i love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment