Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Midweek is finally over ...


sch is finally over for the day ..

gran fell tdy ... rushed over to cgh ...

already im having a bad headache ... sigh ...

left early and dad stayed on ...

really very tired ... and i duno why is my head hurting so much ...

sometimes much as i try my best to be happy :)

sch is really making me very tired ...

was talking to some of them ... im not the only one feeling it

other than my new duties, i duno why im so tired ...

i love sch for the past 4 years ... love my kids ... love my track team ...

but with the sch going single session,

i have to stay back so often, without a choice ...

for things i may not want to stay back for ...

that is very sad ...

i wan my passion for my kids to remain

without it being diminished by other factors ...

watching princess hours (again) on channel u ...

the usual tears come rolling down like i watched it the past few times ...

well ... shall take a nap ...

and wake up with renewed passion ...

No comments:

Post a Comment