Sunday, March 8, 2009

FINAL WEEK OF TERM 1!!!!


alrite ... another 5 days to the end of my big project
ANNUAL TRACK AND FIELD MEET 2009
although ... the end of one major prog simply leads to the start of another :)
well, till then ...
enjoy Bali first :P
this will be a damn busy week ... with the prep of sports day ...
CT1 ... but well, which other week wasn't busy ...

met adL to pig out @ hk cafe ...
discovered a secret ... hahah ... ok la ...
dun say la ... hahaahhahaha... i will just go on laughin on my own ...
shopped a tiny bit @ PS then
caught Watchmen @ cathay ...
yet i survived another 3 hr movie without falling asleep...
(pat on my back!)
not bad a show ...
(simply, if i dun fall asleep, its not bad a show to me!)
very american comics ...
shd have a archies movie!

mon: maybe meeting black (if i can finish my work)
tue: meeting ting and jer to go gen (oink!)
fri: meeting el, fio and pn after t&f

yawn ... now ... time for chess with uncle zhou


No comments:

Post a Comment