Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIFF!

  • finally ... Friday is here and almost leaving ...
  • didnt blog since wed! busy week ...
  • wed was math papers for my kiddos ... and damn i am happy :) they did very well ... for my class, i have my expectations ... different from others ... and well, they did it :) oh yeah :) met my chrissy dear for dinner ... happy happy
  • yester ... came home early ... think 2plus i was back ... no ...3plus ... or was it 4plus ... did my grocery @ giant ... came back ... cooked dinner ... slept a good nap ... did some work ... met xx for a drink ...
  • tdy ... sch was a killer ... after sci test ... had to complete marking in sch ... tidied up abit ... i left abt 6 to meet ting and jer for dinner ... went supermodern ... and is finally home ...
  • tmr ... kena arrow to attend sports carnival ... bleah ...
  • watch my thomas ong on tv now ...

No comments:

Post a Comment