Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 2 of Holidays: Sunny Sunday!


sat noon was spent like reading the book immed after i went for my haircut ...
at least 4-5 inches off my tresses ...
well ... snip away all unhappiness, anger of Semester 1 ...
snip away of sorrows :P
and ... so ... i can enjoy my hols and have a great Semester 2 ahead!
after haircut went to get my weeklong craving ...
Green Tea Latte ...
slacked on bed reading from 5pm to 10pm!
happy happy to be a bookworm ...
met chris dear @ 10ish and headed down to mustafa!
my first new thing for the car ...
PINK air freshie ...
so cute rite!
dear friends, you are welcome to start making your contributions :P
like new rims, new headlights, new rear lights, and whatever you wan to contribute to Princess Piglet Version II ...
slept like 5 in the morning tdy ...
but i dun understand why is it that i cannot log into MSN!
ARGH ...
wakey @ 11plus with dad and bro hammering ...
yawnn ...
opened my eyes ... instinctly reached out for the book which i left on the bed before i slept ...
and start reading without my glasses ... only to fall asleep again after 10 min ...
then ... woke up again like 1 hr later ...
ok ... i am awake ...
shall prepare some stuff for supplementary class tomorrow ...
and cont reading!
wohoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment