Sunday, May 3, 2009

Shilin's Birthday Celebration @ DBL O

busy sat for me after my busy fri ...
wakey ...
went to sb's workshop to remove stuff fr the car and slacked there ...
took so long, luckily there is internet for me to surf!
removed the defi gauges, pivot rpm thingy and boost controller ...
brandon issued me a chq for it, so ma fan though, have to go cash ...
left my cheque book @ home ...
went back to take before going to ben's office ...
officially handed over the car ...
he sent me back home and i started packing and dressing up baby's mazda2 ...
sb was telling me to get subaru ...
yl was telling to me to golf ...
ll was telling me to get honda ...
sigh ... no one supports my beetle!
see how ... till all is finalised ... shall drive baby's mazda2 first ...
went to black's place to slack and mark compo ...
tabao btk chicky rice ...
watch Just My Luck again ... this time on tv though ...
left @10ish to go meet sl, ll and ting @ dbl 0...
luckily there is a table!!!!!!!!!!!
and i can sit down ...
long nite ...
ended @ mr bean @ 3ish?
wakey @ 11 tdy ...
continued marking and i am done ...
but not happy ...
baobei is sick :'(
@ mt pleasant now ... diagnosed with kidney failure ...
sigh ... al brought him there ...
i kept cryin this morning ...
so scare tat something will happen ...
becos if med fails to help,
baobei will die ...
sob sob ...









No comments:

Post a Comment