Thursday, July 2, 2009

S. H. I. T. once again ...

back to sch :P
woke up 5 min earlier so can pop down to mac to buy breakfast for the babes ...
sch was fine ...
anyway, i promise that i am not going to whine or grumble about sch this term onwards :)
becos nothing shd be significant enough to affect me ...
only i can determine if the sch day will be good or bad :)
cheers!
my rash came back :(
not sure if it was due to the 3 PE lessons day :(
might have to see doc on sat ...
had lunch @ hk cafe @ siglap wth level tchers (forgot to bring camera :P)
went back to sch for some workshop @1500 - 1600
left and decided to go get nails done ...
the prev two times (@ msia and bali) cannot make it!
love my new pinky nails!
kimmy came down to nail palace to meet me before we headed to coffeeclub for dinner!
kimmy had her Farmhouse Rock and my Smokin' Hot Chickita ....
quite nice!
something diff fr my usual coffee club burger ...
went to get some salad stuff after dinner @ cold storage ...
and i spotted this coffee ...
reasons why i had to get it:
  1. there is a pink cup on the packaging ...
  2. there is supposedly collagen
  3. i really need to get instant coffee for sch (to match my pink coffee cup? :p)
  4. there is not need for me to have a reason to buy what i want to buy :p
and ... tdy ... inspire by jan's pinky ice cream ...
i de-bling my fone!
betcha have not seen my unbling ice-cream phone ...
myself, never realised the fone is so light without all the bling!
see how long i can take it without the bling :P
itchy itchy itchy :(
applied med and ate med ...
shall tido!
nites!
So Happy It's Thursday
Thank God It's Friday (real soon!)
see ya all tmr 38 darlings!

No comments:

Post a Comment