Wednesday, August 5, 2009

我的八月的第五天(续集)

wed is our usual Professional Development Day ...
and ...
THERE IS NO CONTACT TIME TODAY!
WOHOOOOOOOOOO!
our level got ready (packed, and laptop all shut down) by 1310 :P
left at 1325!
went to our fav CJ ...
anyway, it was a day of babies babies babies!
the usual lunch clique @ CJ ...
with cutie darolyn!!!!!

so cute!
so pinky!
after lunch, bought more food and went to dfac to visit the campers!
aqil is there too!
another cutie!
  1. pretend to touch touch
  2. gotcha!
  3. see the hand?
  4. say cheese!
AUNTIE FELIIIIIIIIIIIIII ...
with christina ...
sent cher back and had dinner @ bb (bt batok :P not blackberry)
(anyway, i love blackberry ... haha)
ashlynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ...
cried so furiously when she saw me (i was wearing my cap) ...
so i had to remove my cap and tie my hair,
in order for her to recog me?!
  1. what's that bag on the chair?
  2. nevermind, try to reach for that thing on the table
  3. hope no one see me ...
  4. opps, gotcha!
left the carpark @ 1955 ...
reach home only like 2020 ...
tired ... cannot drive too fast ...
dangerous :P must drive SLOWLY!
found a lot under NO TREE ...
and saw my fav kitty ...
it followed me till level 2 ...
was rather warm!
played with it for awhile and i made my way up!
was telling my level,
i am totally in my bday mood liao
hahah ...
and of cos, the long weekend too!
wohoooo!
BALI!
here i come!
Villa Bali i mean :P

No comments:

Post a Comment