Friday, August 7, 2009

我的八月的第七天

sch was merely a two hr thingy tdy!
dismissal was @ 1000 ...
chrissy dear came back from camp, and we headed to town for bfast ...
cher cldnt make it ... or rather, she want to go home and stay with ashlyn!
good mummy!
:p
had bfast @ CJ and then shopped ard for chrissy dear's dress and she (they - with cher) bought me my bday pressie!
the 2nd one i rec ...
the 1st was given to me by ronald cheng ...
i just realised why im so broke this month...
cos i gave mum her bday ang bao!
her day is 11/8 and mine is 12/8 ...
papa always say we have two lionesses?! @ home ...
heh ...
anyway ... chrissy dear didnt managed to get her dress ...
and we were both quite zombified ...
headed home @ 3 ish to zzz ...
and sorry PEF ...
i duno why my alarm gave up on me and i was late!
had dinner @ yummy jap plc @ cuppage!
and desserts @ my fav canelle!
yummy nougatine! (spelling rite?!)

(those are fiona's national day theme nails!)



anyway, mummy is the best!
i sms her in the noon to bring back a bottle of facial wash and facial masks for me fr the shop, but she didnt see the sms... YET ...
she did bring back the wash ...
because when she went to our bathroom, she saw my empty facial wash bottle ...
and thus, she brought one new bottle back for me ...
loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ....
(so envy ... mummy going tw this sunday! i also want to go!!!!)
tink i will escape to bkk in oct!
as for now, heading to bed soon!
mn's rom tmr!
PS: im such a drama addicT!
i just realised, weekdays ...
2100溏心风暴
2200命中注定我爱你
2300换换爱
hahah, rewatch all!

No comments:

Post a Comment