Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No 'sch' tmr!

cough cough ...
yes ... i am still coughin :(
anyway, recd the email that my blings are in stock!
immed bbm crys and eve!
and we got our buys :P
which is also my last ...
like everyone is telling me,
what if u change ur bb!
ok ... last two!
cough cough ...
sch was tiring ...
in fact, im tired fr the moment i snooze my alarm @ 0625 this morning ...
had the bento papa prep ... had my vitamin B ...
and im still tired!
had lunch nearby sch ...
and then connect time followed by aerobics in sch ...
also met the bb avante babes for quick dinner ...
and by 2000ish im sleepy already and lazed on the bed till now ...
tmr shd be the final bday lunch that my colleagues are eating with me!
and cher was like, 'wah lau, really one mth'

back to the bed ...

and im still loving

徐佳瑩
失落沙洲
完整版MV
導演:徐筠軒

http://iamxiaoxin.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_1443.html

No comments:

Post a Comment