Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nite @ Music Dreamer Live Cafe


sch dismissal was chaotic and i rather not mention :)
only the happier moments ...
went home to bath and got ready to go pick xd and belle ...
cher came back with me and waited for me ...
too bad cutie and chrissy dear cannot make it ...


WE LOVE BLACKBERRY!
hahahaha


and after dinner @ thai xpress,
off to music dreamer to support my idol!

hahah, yes, @ MD also can blogshop-ping


funniest photo moments ...
all 3 of us, trying to squeeze to the back ...
so that we look 'smaller'
wah lau ...
NEVER BEFORE!


baolong - always there to support my idol!






hahah, as usual, in case u duno who my idol is ... check out her song ...
starting at abt 4min plus :p


hope tomorrow will be another better day in sch!

No comments:

Post a Comment