Friday, December 11, 2009

Whole Day in Orchard!

wakey @ duno what time to bbm dd ... yawnnn ...
mummy and papa already in the kitchen having breakfast / reading papers ...
irene mom bbm me fr ncc ...
decided to meet her for lunch ...
went to pick chrissy and off to taka we go ...
well, we totally heart CJ ...
CJ in HK ...
CJ in SG ...
shopped ard abit ...


ended up not having dinner with coll ...
so off to meet jy and lm @ far east ...
while waitin for them to cut hair,
(and this is like my 3rd time in a salon this wk)
i decided ...
i shall cut my fringe!
lm also decided to cut fringe ...
jy also changed her fringe ...
haha ...
and so we went crazy taking pic ...
my hair too long ...
the fringe too long ...
recent photos that i took,
all i dun like ...
after cutting fringe, i felt so much better!





decided to have dinner @ royal copenhagen ...
and since both cars are parked @ far east,
we decided to beat the jam and not drive to taka ...
yes... WALK ...

yummy, always love my Shooting Star ...

and my beloved pinky is REALLY DYING :(

bbm will be quiet for a while ... sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment