Tuesday, January 26, 2010

SONG by: Christina Rossetti (1830-1894)

WHEN I am dead, my dearest,
Sing no sad songs for me;
Plant thou no roses at my head,
Nor shady cypress tree:
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dewdrops wet;
And if thou wilt, remember,
And if thou wilt, forget.
I shall not see the shadows,
I shall not feel the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
Sing on, as if in pain;
And dreaming through the twilight
That doth not rise nor set,
Haply I may remember,
And haply may forget.





I did not do all these morbid talk on purpose.
Just happen to :)
Was having dinner with daz and marj,
and I was telling them,
about how I use to write my letters,
before i board a plane.
In case, I do not return.
I want people I love,
to know that I love them.
Sidetrack a bit,
I realised that TW drama,
always have a lot of 花语.
And decided to see what does my favourites mean ...
Sunflower / 向日葵: Loyalty /崇拜、敬慕
 Hmmmm, I think different countries has different meaning?
Red Tulip / 紅色鬱金香: Believe me, Declaration of Love / 愛的告白
Well, quite nice meanings I suppose :)

Anyway, Congrats to my Dearest 'Sista' :)
Do you read my blog anyway?
Haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment