Monday, February 1, 2010

First Day of February! The Month of Love!

My RO smsed me and asked me if I could do relief for a fellow colleague.
And so I agreed and had to take my kiddos to the Esplanade.
They were from my 2007 P3 and 2008 P4 :)
Quite a fun outing.
But when I came back, I had the ruddest shock ever.
My canteen's coffee uncle told me, "Eh, the fat one say you were missing from class this morning for 45 minutes?"
And ... ok ... I decided I shall not share this story :)
I already emailed P, VP, and the concerned parties.
Like what Cher said, our school is full of such nonsense.
No simplicity at all, unlike her school.
And ... I realised the relief who went into my class because I was a relief for the Esplanade excursion,
did not mark the work?!
Nevermind, no big deal then.
I mark my kiddos' work.
Had the nth time refresher course for the same portal.
Totally unnecessary.
I am able for the use of it.
But there was no choice.
We had to go.
And of course then, no big deal.
Friends bonding time!
No need to grieve!

No comments:

Post a Comment