Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Maybe ...

Princess once mentioned on her FB that If a child does not succeed, it means the adults around him or her have failed. I don't believe in it. May be true, but I don't totally agree with it.

Today, was checking exam papers with the girls. Daze and I combined class. One girl came to me and said I marked wrongly and wanted 1/2 more mark. I already circled the correct spelling in the question and her wrong spelling in her answer. She actually changed her wrong to right and came to me.

Eventually, she confessed that she lied and changed her answer. Prior to this, Daze still praised another girl for being honest for informing us about an additional mark.

Maybe Princess is right, and as an adult, I did fail as an adult around my child.





I Love My BlackBerry.
Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment