Thursday, May 13, 2010

New slippers

Left school at 1ish and we went for lunch, almost everyone (irene mom, pln, shar, jan and chris) except marjie who had dance club at parkway.
And we wanted to feast on our usual Yukee kway chap.
BUT ... No longer can we feast ... We ordered as usual however, the portion was super small compared to last time.
Anyway, shopped around with chrissy till dear dear came to pick me.
Went beach road to get my new slippers.
Dear dear got his too.
I changed into mine before I stepped into the pool.
I nearly slip and fall with my roxys so many times previously.
Shall now attempt to do my 2 more reflective journal entries for Br Council course.
Today's papa's birthday!
Happy birthday papa!
I Love My BlackBerry.
Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment