1. Accept what you are able to do and what you are not able to do.
(Many a times, I/you/we tend to be very agitated with oneself, upon failure to do something. I hate it when I am not able to do certain thing/s. I guess I have to learnt to accept the fact that, I am not almighty and cannot do everything that I think I want to do.)
2. Accept the past as past without denying it or discarding it.
(I know about my past. True that I cannot throw it away. But I have no regrets for it. And I accept it as part of my life journey.)
3. Learn to forgive yourself and to forgive others.
(Very difficult isn't it so? I shall try very hard.)
4. Don't assume that it's too late to get involved.
5. "A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." -Henry Adams
(Love this. I want to be such a teacher too.)
6. "Each night, when I go to sleep, I die. And the next morning, when I wake up, I am reborn." - Mahatma Gandhi
7. Death ends a life, not a relationship.
I Love My BlackBerry.
Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.