Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Last Lecture - ending soon

Am finishing The Last Lecture. Dear dear said during lunch that he saw me stopping to reflect as I read and I said no. I think I stopped to bbm/FB/whatsapp and rested my eyes. Haha.

I'm a novel/fiction reader.

Starting to read non-fiction is just sort of reading another genre for me. Dear dear loves non-fiction.

But well, I shall now reflect on (since I like this chapter best) what I read in the book - 36. Look for the Best in Everybody.

Page 145. When you're frustrated with people, when they've made you angry, it just may be because you haven't given them enough time. This takes great patience. But in the end, people will show you the good side. Just keep waiting. It will come out.

Page 146. "When it comes to men who are romantically interested in you (or in a relationship I feel), it's really simple. Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do."



I Love My BlackBerry.
Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment