Thursday, June 3, 2010

@ YCK Pool

Dd dropped me in school before his lessons.
We had prawn mee before that.
Yummililious.
Terribly warm weather today.
Perspiring like mad at the prawn mee place.
Did my marking in the staff room.
Was so tired (due to the heat),
I decided to take a ten min nap before track.
Attendance was six girls only!
Knowing that training will end early,
I was planning to take a bus to meet dear at the pool.
(I just don't fancy the idea of both of us driving our own cars when we'll end up at the same place)
Viola!
Dd bbm me to say that he can pick me up from school after track!
And well, I don't have to take bus again :p
Drove to the nearest Cheers, and bought out Magnum Gold.
It's totally No Big Deal.
It's totally Not Worth The Money.
I mean, the advertisement is great, (That's why we wanted to try) but the ice cream is nothing.
Oh well, nothing beats Jerry, Ben & Jerry I mean :p
Am now chilling out at the pool before I swim!
I think I can fall asleep!
I Love My BlackBerry.
Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment