Sunday, September 5, 2010

Dear's reservist day 7 (5/9)

Miss you dear dear!!!

Shall do some updates from Fri!

38z' Sep Dinner @ Taste of Thai @ Yishun Industrial Park (The food is super yumz - so yumz, some pictures were taken after we ate :p ). We missed Ni and Kat. Afterwhich, we had tea @ Xin Wang @ NorthPoint. Milo joined us. And off home I went for Boy's cake cutting.

Woke up @ 9ish, met Marj to walk @ ECP ... From ECP to Parkway ... Back to ECP after our breakfast and tabao ... And back home ... Lunch with papa before heading to dear's place to tidy his room. Dinner with Christina and Jasmine. And off home I went to surf and set Science paper. Happy with my progress, I shall stop and continue tomorrow. I shall continue to surf. Haha.

Every child is a bundle of potential and promises.
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

1 comment: