Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday - Day 13 (Toy Museum)

Finally, the holiday is here (after the nasty episode of SFA tester).
Whatever, I did my best and I'm still getting my bonus in 10days time :) oh yes, and of course, we all passed the first aid test.

To celebrate the actualisation of my holiday, we went to watch Bruce Lee. I like autobiographies :) I like to know about people's lives. Not the usual fight fight show.

Woke up without the alarm at 10 just now. Love the feeling! Going to slack in bed with my books for awhile more before we head out for brunch and my first SG Tour location - Toy Museum! Since we're in the area, will go to the big Bras Basah for a spree as well!

Happy Holiday!


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments:

Post a Comment