Friday, October 21, 2011

Happiness ...

Happiness is a mental state of well-being characterized by positive emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happiness)

Today, laogong and my Gross Personal Index is high :)

We booked May's holiday - non-school-holiday is SO CHEAP!

I tendered :)
Woohoo!
End of Week 6 ...
I see light ... It's getting brighter :)
Have been talking about the last this and the last that ...
Last Racial Harmony Day ...
Last Marking ...
Last ...
Today, I had my first ...
The first time in my life I tendered :)

With Ms Sylvia Lim talking about GNH in parliament, which got us thinking,
We Must Be Happy.

So when dear fetched me from work, I told him, "Bhutan is within me. I need not go there to enjoy happiness.  Happiness is in our hands."

After I tendered, I had lots in head. Wanted to blog about things.
Somehow, I decided, I will blog about things in 2012 - in Thailand! :)

Also, also, congrats to Mich (my number 1 blog-fan ... or if Jason is still number 1, the two of you share the honour) and Don ...
Welcome to our planet  Desirae Chao! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment