Friday, October 7, 2011

Occasionally ...

Money can buy happiness ...
Shopped from 1130-2 with mummy @ Wisma ... Spent $700 ...
And we are both happy mummy and daughter :) It does get a bit stressful when she always have personalised shopping @ her friend's (extortion kinda prices) place and now that she is shopping with me ...
All the things I bought are of no good quality (material) ...
Yes, I'm a cheapo when it comes to clothes ...
(Yes, I know, I also buy expensive footwear)
BUT ... Today I shopped @ Southaven and MU!
To me these, are expensive already! :p
Only when she stepped into Witchery and she picked up a top, she said, "See, this is good material."
Me: Of course, this cost $289 ...
Can faint or what .... Haha
Still, I'm happy happy today :)
Bought mummy the clothes she's going to wear at my dinner ...
Bought new clothes (again) for myself ...
Fantastic Children's Day (@ age 30) :)
Regards,
Xiaoxin :)
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment