Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fw: URGENT FAMILY REQUEST

Dear Paul,

Please make arrangement to transfer USD$50000 before we help you.

Life is wonderful.
Regards,
Summer Toh Xiaoxin
Chief Education Officer
The Water Family Enrichment Centre
Web: www.twfec.org
Mobile: 9796 4130

TWFEC ... Where Every Child Is A Bundle of Promises and Potential

From: "Teacher Jerry" <jerrycoaching@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:05:45 +0000
To: Paul Bonge<paulfamily1@w.cn>; Baby<tohxiaoxin@gmail.com>
ReplyTo: jerrycoaching@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: URGENT FAMILY REQUEST

Dear Paul,

I am sorry for your lost.

Please kindly make arrangements with my wife. I am busy travelling around on my private jet.

I have just flew across the great pacific and managed to see a sperm whale.

Life is beautiful
Regards,
Head Swim Coach
Teacher Jerry
9100 1855 / www.twfec.org
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

From: Paul Bonge <bonge_paul@yahoo.com.ph>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:02:36 +0800 (SGT)
To: <Invalid address>
ReplyTo: Paul Bonge <paulfamily1@w.cn>
Subject: RE: URGENT FAMILY REQUEST

ATTENTION DIRECTOR / CEO:
DEAR SIR/ MADAM,
 
                                                STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL
 
I know you will be surprise to hear from me since you did not know me personally. I am PAUL BONGE the SON of DR. BONGE ZANDI, who was murdered in the political land dispute in my country Zimbabwe. I got your contact through South Africa chamber of commerce in a bid to search for a reliable and trustworthy person to handle a very confidential transaction that involves a transfer of fund into a foreign account.
 
The war veterans of the ruling ZANU-PF GOVERNMENT of President ROBERT MUGABE for their alleged support murdered my father. My late father was a rich farmer and was among the black and white Zimbabwe farmers that were killed in a cold bloody war for the Movement of Democratic Change (MDC) which is against the Ruling Mugabe Government.
 
The land problem arose when Mugabe introduced a New Land Act (NLA) that wholly affected the rich white farmers and some blacks vehemently condemned the "Modus Operandi" adopted by the Government. This resulted to rampart killing and mob action by the government. The western country; especially Britain and the United States of America have voiced their condemnation of Mugabe land act. Subsequently, the Southern African Development Community (SADC) has continuously supported the Mugabe Government. It is on this back ground that my family and I who are currently residing in South Africa have decide to transfer this MONEY to a foreign country where we can establish ourselves and invest our money.
 
Before the death of my FATHER, I went with him to South Africa and arriving in Johannesburg, he heartily disclosed to me about how he deposited the sum of Eighteen Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD$18.2 M) with a Private Security and Finance Company as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe. This money was deposited in a box as valuable goods to avoid much demurrage from the Security and Finance Company. This money was to be used for the purchase of new farm machinery, chemicals and as well as establishing some new farms in Lesotho and Swaziland respectively.
 
I am saddled with the responsibility of seeking for a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred into without problem. I am faced with the dilemma of investing this money here since both countries Zimbabwe and South Africa have the same history and pattern of Government. More so the government of South Africa does not allow such investment as my family and I are Political Asylum Seekers.
 
As a businessperson whom I have to entrust my family and my future on, you have to know that there is no risk in this my proposal and in addition to that, your nature of business does not necessarily matter. Therefore, should you be able and willing to help my family. We have agreed from the bottom of our hearts to give (offer) you 30% of this total sum for your assistance while the remaining 70% will be for my family. It is also our wishes to invest some of this money in commercial property base on your advice and I will also need your assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it is finally transferred into your account.
 
Finally all modalities on how this transfer will be made will be conveyed to you once we have established trust and confidence between ourselves. If this proposal is acceptable to you please confirm your interest true my private telephone and email address.
 
Thanks and be blessed.
PAUL BONGE
TEL: +27-78-164-0502

No comments:

Post a Comment