Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love breakfast like this ...

Laogong and I are slacking @ Taman Sentosa. Nice slow breakfast.
No need to rush.
No need to gobble down food.
Take time to eat.
Enjoy and savour each bite we take.
This is life ...
I'm 30 :) proud to be it ...
I'm enjoying life and will (must) enjoy even more in future ... Happy to be it ...
Everyday is getting happier and more exciting because of my new-to-be life.
Another 4 academic days in Week 9.
Another 1 analysis day in Week 10.
Another 2 academic days in Week 10.
Another 1 Thanksgiving Mass in Week 10.
And the last Prize Giving Day in Week 10 ...
Another 5 work week days from Nov 21-25...
Last 2 staff meeting days from Dec 28-29 ...
It will be farewell ...
Nowadays, (other than the kids) I don't feel so emo ...
Seeing how management level people handle issues ...
How they behave ...
There's nothing emo about ...
Especially so that they are management level people ... They are from the exco ...
These people are lucky they are in a workplace like ours ...
They don't get retrenched ...
They don't get sacked ...
In the private sector, whether you do it right or wrong, you might get sacked ...
Yet these are the people ranking other people and these are the people putting our heads on the chopping boars.
What about letting us rank them?
I'm not complaining, I'm leaving them ...
Happy to do so ...
Life ... Need not be greener on the other side ...
Life ... Is greener, because I made it so :D
And pink, red, blue, yellow, purple, orange, black and white!

No comments:

Post a Comment