Monday, November 21, 2011

Today My Life Begins

Writing the last epms ever in my life :)
(Rather, trying to blog before i start work on epms)
Had our ECP walk with my dear friends.
Shopped at Tamp with Marjie.
Spree together.
The power of friends.
Bought a grand total of 3 jumpers and one top.
So motivated to go to school for this week.
MY LAST WORK WEEK.
Tomorrow will still be about 2011 ...
After lunch and after 2012 deployment,
Wed on will all be about 2012 ...
Non of my problem anymore!
Every day simply gets better!
The fact that I have  new clothes made everything better  :P
Love what my Auntie Hasnah posted on her FB.
Totally love it!
‎6 PRINCIPLES of LIFE
• No point using limited life to chase unlimited money.
• No point earning so much money you cannot live to spend it.
• Money is not yours until you spend it.
• When you are young, you use your health to chase your wealth; when you are old, you use your wealth to buy back your health. Difference is that, it is too late.
• How happy a man is, is not how much he has but how little he needs.
• No point working so hard to provide for the people you have no time to spend with.
Anyway, presenting my favourite jumper!
I think all the RED RED RED made me so love it ...
Then again, I love always love RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment