Sunday, January 15, 2012

Toh's Family Reunion Lunch 2012

We had our first massive reunion lunch at our place today ...
Not all 85 of  us turned but definitely a lot of them turned up ...
I love family gathering but at the same time, 
I miss ah mah ... a lot a a lot ...
I always skip this song when I hear it on Laogong's system ...
Not because I don't like it but because every time I hear this, 
I think of ah mah and I start tearing ...
I miss CNY with ah mah ... a lot a lot a lot ...
This will be the second CNY without her ...
The first one was terrible ... 
Upon reaching the shrine on Nian Chu Yi, I couldn't help but teared ...
Today, after lunch, while driving to the centre, I couldn't help it but teared again ...


On the other end ...
This wasn't an easy weekend with some happenings ...
It was good but at the same time, 
it was painful ...
Very painful to have a very close friend tell me, 
"I hope we're not fair weathered friends".
I was speechless ... till know ...
Didn't know I apparently seemingly almost became one ...

No comments:

Post a Comment