Tuesday, March 6, 2012

GOSH! How can I?!

Started class with Max today.
Drove to his place.
Found his place quite easily.
Started lesson early.
Ended lesson on time.
Drove back to centre.
Had one class with Sara and Darrell.
Laogong popped in to centre after his lesson.
2030. End of lesson.
2045. Sara left. Darrell left.
2100. Hopped onto Laogong's van and headed for dinner.
2150. Reached home. ALMOST park the van ...
I was wondering where did I park the car?
GOSH GOSH GOSH.
I left my car at the centre!
How can I forget about my car!
And so, we're driving back now to get the car!
How can I be so forgetful!
Regards,
Summer Toh Xiaoxin
Chief Education Officer
The Water Family Enrichment Centre
Web: www.twfec.org
Mobile: 9796 4130

TWFEC ... Where Every Child Is A Bundle of Promises and Potential

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment