Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Re: Trip to Spain

How often do we get such an email?
Too many sometimes?
Too ridiculous all the time.
Do people who sent those mails really think there are stupid people out there or are there really a lot of stupid (too kind) people out there who actually will transfer the money over?
Regards,
Summer Toh Xiaoxin
Chief Education Officer
The Water Family Enrichment Centre
Web: www.twfec.org
Mobile: 9796 4130

TWFEC ... Where Every Child Is A Bundle of Promises and Potential

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

From: Vivian Chung <chung_vivlan@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 11:50:53 +0800 (SGT)
To: <tohxiaoxin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trip to Spain

Thanks for getting back to me.I took an impromptu trip to Spain from Singapore. Its so sad and frustrating that I found myself in this unfortunate circumstance.I have been to the local police to report and they have been very helpful.I was advised to pay my bill in cash here.

Please, it will be helpful if u can send the money through Western Union Money Transfer. Kindly forward the information given to you as it will facilitate my collecting the money over here since I will have to pay for my hotel bills in cash.
Name: Vivian Chung
Address: 153 Rambla Del Raval, Barcelona, 08001, Spain.

I promise to refund you your money in full as I return home. I look forward to hearing from you.

Vivian

--- On Wed, 4/4/12, tohxiaoxin@gmail.com <tohxiaoxin@gmail.com> wrote:

From: tohxiaoxin@gmail.com <tohxiaoxin@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trip to Spain
To: chung_vivlan@yahoo.com.sg, chung_vivian@yahoo.com.sg
Date: Wednesday, 4 April, 2012, 11:02 AM

Sure, how do I transfer $ to u
Regards,
Summer Toh Xiaoxin
Chief Education Officer
The Water Family Enrichment Centre
Web: www.twfec.org
Mobile: 9796 4130

TWFEC ... Where Every Child Is A Bundle of Promises and Potential

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

From: Vivian Chung <chung_vivian@yahoo.com.sg>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 10:45:25 +0800 (SGT)
To: <chung_vivian@yahoo.com.sg>
ReplyTo: chung_vivlan@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Trip to Spain

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Spain for a program. The program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of 2751 Euro from you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know soonest. Thanks so much.

Regards,

Vivian Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment