Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tiring day ...

Favorite phrase for now: Unanswered prayer doesn't mean you are forgotten. It just means there is a better plan.

Tired today.
Seems to be tired.
Must be the fall yesterday.
Slight awkward body aches.
Neck seems strained.
Nothing major.
Just very tired.

Might be all the change in schedules as well.
Massive changes and adjustment.
Hope my kids will all do well!

Thanks Mrs. Lim and Teresa for the yummy popiah and bean curd respectively. Yummy motivation for myself.

Back home, Laogong bough me fish soup. I just wasn't in the mood to do anything. In the end, made two frames :)

Found my lost gshock!!! I didn't find it. JR did :)
They are going TW tomorrow.
Have fun!!!

Laogong and I can't wait to go back to our retirement homeland. Haha. Bangkok!

No comments:

Post a Comment