Sunday, September 9, 2012

Thanks to RevitaLens!

Received  RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
the other day and I'm so glad!

RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Cleans, Rinses, Disinfects, Removes Protein, 

Stores and Conditions soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses,
 including silicone hydrogel lenses - All Steps in One Bottle
(Facts from: Source)

Instead of heading out with my glasses, 
I know I can be comfortable with my lenses now!





With RevitaLens, removing, inserting and wearing lenses become wonderful!

RUB, RINSE and SOAK for Effective Cleaning and Disinfection
When I remove my lenses:


1. I wash my hands with soap and water and
dry with a lint-free towel before handling your lenses.




2. Next, I use 3 or more drops of 
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 
on one side of the lens surface. 
I ensure that I RUB my lens gently 
(I do not want to tear it! Of course, I want to make sure 
the lenses will be cleaned thoroughly.) 
from center to the edges for 2 - 4 seconds 
(never rub in a circular motion; 
this may tear the lens and not clean the outer edge surface).

3. Turn the lens over and repeat Steps 2. 

RINSE each side of the lens for 5 seconds with fresh 
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Place the lens in a clean AMO Brand lens case and fill with 
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
Close the RevitaLens OcuTec® lens case caps tightly.



SOAK - Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of six (6) hours 
for disinfection,cleaning, protein removal and conditioning.

The usual hygiene practice before wearing my lenses prior to using 
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 
sometimes still result in stinging sensation during 
lens insertion or eye redness and uncomfortable feelings.

With RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution
no such thing!

It disinfect my lenses effectively!

 Prior to wearing my lenses, I RINSE each lens for 5 seconds with fresh 
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 
to remove any debris on lenses. 

4. Of course, I will RINSE the lens case with  
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution 



5. Let the lens case air dry and
 I'm ready to look pretty!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Thank you
RevitaLens OcuTec® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution

No comments:

Post a Comment