Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wednesday's Meals...

I hate eating alone.
I usually don't.
If it has to be me,  myself and I, I'll usually settle for Mac Drive Thru.
However, with thoughts of 3 weeks of Fast Food in States with Laogong in Dec/Jan,  I decided to have a proper meal.
In fact,  this noon was the second time in 2012, that I had eaten alone.
(First one was at Parkway's Ajisen after some learning journey)
Since I was shopping at Wisma/NAC, 
I decided to have lunch at Koh Grill &  Sushi -  a place I know usually has some loners (so I don't feel so awkward!)
Enjoyed my bento set with Sylvia Day.
Haha, finished book two and I can't wait for the third book!
Met Val for dinner after lessons.
Great meal.
Great gossip.
Great company.
Thursday.
Counting down to Sunday!
快点回来,老公!

No comments:

Post a Comment