Monday, October 6, 2014

Happy Blessed Weekend

I LOVE THIS SELFIE!
Love all the photos taken with Cyn's camera!
SUPER LOVE!
MAJOR LOVE!
We had brunch at Cornerstone.
Yumz!
(No worries, I made sure I controlled the carbo and sugar intake. No hashbrown. Half a slice of bread. Sunny side up so no additional butter and milk.)
After brunch, went back to the centre to tidy up.
Well, at least the frontage looks decent!
Patrick came over during tea time and we had a good chat!
Good time catching up! 
The Mediacorp crew came and we did the first part of the filming for Frontline (topic: Increase of Causeway Toll) yesterday.

Haha, Charcoal had a good deal exposure too.
Anyway, we were so tired from the filming, 
both Laogong and I skipped dinner and went to bed at 7.30pm!
We only woke up at 7.30am this morning!
A good whole 12 hours of sleep.

I REALLY LOVE THIS SELFIE!
SO...
TR350!
Come to me!!!
美颜神器

No comments:

Post a Comment