Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 3/4 of Holidays: Princess Piglet Version II hits town!


went back to sch for supp classes ...
and jeffrey called to inform me that my car is ready for collection @ 11ish ...
hip hip hooray!
kinda a mad rush after getting his call!
wendy came bck to sch to check out the new plc ...
then followed me back to park the car before we took a cab down to pkway for lunch!
anyway, those plates were eaten by the two of us, not so much of alina (who came damn late!)
rushed off to collect the car @ komoco ...
argh ... much as i rushed down to hdb to get season parking,
the plc shut me out :(
was chatting with chrissy dear on the fone while getting to bedok,
with a manual car, cannot sms!
difficult!
then again, rushed to H tyres to get new rims!
OK ... THAT'S IT ... DECIDED ON 17"!
hee ...
more photos will be uploaded...
i will pimp my ride progressively :P
tdy's rims already made me very happy :P

ting came to look for me @ H and then we had dinner @ HK cafe...
yummy, love my curry noodles!
then rushed back home, showered, and down again to the cars
to transfer piggies from mazda2 to avante ...
for the transformation of Princess Piglet Version II ...
chris dear came and we went to baby's place to return her the car ...
kyan so cuteeeeeeee ...
smile @ me when i went up to give her the keys ...
and i mean SO CUTE!
hee ...
had starbucks and im home ...
'zhnging' my thumbdrive to suit to the car :P
realised no need MP3 player ...
cos any usb thingy can do!
hee ...
totally love the new car!
wohoooooo ...

shall read a bit of edward and then sleep to get ready for supp class tmr!
and again...
i love my car :P
schedule for later :P
meet chrissy dear
meet adriana /AQ magnet
wohoooo ...
and again :P
i love my car ...
ok la, im mad!
madly in love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment