Saturday, July 11, 2009

TGIF ... and now ... it's Saturday already! (EDITED)

after two periods of math this morning, i had my 3 free periods and 2 relief periods before i headed to cck stadium ... and ... to start off my Fri happily ... was these 3 piles of books to mark ... and on the left of them was my flask of coffee ... haha, yes, for convenience sake, i buy by flask :P and the slice of banana cake that cher gave me ... (as of the time i left sch, i still had one pile ...) heck ... TGIF ...
went to chrissy dear's place to bath before heading out to support my idol @ 爱琴海 ... and my very kantang chrissy dear came along! haha ...
(YEAH, MY 偶像IS SELECTED TO PERFORM THERE!)
i was looking @ this pic ... and i realised HOW DARK AND TANNED i am!!! compared to the two of them :P

listened to two sets of the songs! nice nice ... another way of happy hours (NO ALCOHOL ... chris dear, read that : NO ALCOHOL!) and chrissy dear was so funny, she told me, pls tell your papa we're good influence to each other, we drink bubble tea - exp bubble tea! haha, adi kept saying downstairs his place is only $1.50 ... (we spent like $100+ @ 爱琴海)

decided to send cher back, and lucky i did, if not take cab - jam leh! sure exp! the jam as bad, cos of Night Festival i suppose ... missed the fireworks! took damn long, like 45min to reach bt batok but only 15 min to go back bedok! see how bad the jam was!

slack abit ... read a bit of EDward and ... read a bit of my current fav book!


happy wkend to all ...
and more to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment