Wednesday, August 12, 2009

我的二十八岁的第一天

still having the resounding cough...
sniff sniff ...
was rather tired ...
didnt dare take med so i survived the day without med ...
and then :P the celeb goes on :P
hahah ...
some of my ex-kids came and gave me pressies
(piglets of cos)
my level had our usual meeting ...
and ... though they tried to surprise me ...
but a 'born-planner' like me,
i knew what was going on :P
yummy choc cake!
(and the photographer was not me! it was ja ja! hee)
my loving level ... love u all!
PEACE PEACE PEACE!
with my 'level-grandma'!
ja ja was having such a good tiem snapping snapping snapping!
hahah
after the cake, was the appreciation lunch by our sch parents ... yummy too ...
after which was some ... 'waste-time-event'
and so ... to prevent time wastage ...
take pictures!
cher is as usual ... trying to be so serious (ended up?! make my com hang!)
Irene MOM made me yummy pineapple cake and gave me the bridesmaid handbook :P
actually i think i can write one la! :P
after sch, went pp with chrissy dear, to buy stuff to cook dinner ...
and since i cannot drink my moscato and cook cos im coughing ...
i shall munch on healthy snacks :P
and cook!
its barely 2030 ...
im sleepy...
love u all people ...
thank you to all of you ...
who were there for me ...
who celebrated for me ...
who tried to surprise me ...
who surprised me ...
muacks!
and now ...
i can't wait to go bkk in oct and bali and tw in dec!

No comments:

Post a Comment