Thursday, September 3, 2009

Finally ... Last day in sch tomorrow! TGIF!

tiring day ... i actually stayed back in sch to mark ...
i must be crazy ... i forgot when was the last time i did that ...
like so many pple was surprised to see me stayed till 3 ...
well, i myself am surprised.
damn tired when i reached home ...
look @ the 'i will only wear once' necklace ...
and ... decided to make good use of it ...
and make some changes ... cut here and there ... ta-daaaa ...
add it to my lv bag ...
did my stepper ...
watched the last few episodes of GEMS ...
and ... off to bugis i go ... to meet my 真爱
hee, she treated me to dinner @ TCC and passed me my almost '1mth late' bday present
thanks 真爱 :p

am very tired ...
tink shall sleep early tdy ...
and get ready for the long last day of sch!
sch hols, here i come!

No comments:

Post a Comment