Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yeah ... 3 working days to term break!

dad came home with this box for me ...
chey ... and i tot he bought me something :P
but then again ...
my covers are here!
wohooooooo!
(ok, u will surely think that i am mad ...
after the tiny winy accident,
as usual cos i drove a lil' too fast,
im like still happy?!
life goes on ... i mean i noe la,
the trouble was to sign the mutual agreement,
and i had to trouble eve and jason [thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu],
but then again, life goes on,
crying wont solves anything or rewind the situation!)
tadaaaaaaaaaaaa ...
so me rite ...
bling to the max ...
(i shd have shown u my blinged speakers and usb adaptors also)
love it!

and wohoooo, 3 working days to one week hols!
[sorry ahini, need to settle the mutual agreement and bonnet and stuff]

No comments:

Post a Comment