An Indian goes to Woolworths in Australia.
He finds cat food at special prices.
He picks a dozen cans of cat food and goes to check out.
The Manager gets suspicious.
He thinks that this guy might not have a cat and will probably feed cat
food to his kids. He asks the Indian to show him his cat before he could
let him have cat food. The Indian goes home and returns with a cat and
gets to buy the cat food.
Next week the Indian finds dog food at special prices. He picks a dozen
cans of dog food and goes to check out.
The Manager again gets suspicious. He thinks that this guy may have a
cat but he cannot have a dog and he will probably feed dog-food to his kids.
He asks the Indian to bring and show him the dog before he can let him
have dog food. The Sardar goes home and returns with a dog. He gets to buy the dog food.
The following week the Indian comes to Woolworths with a bag.
He asks the manager to put his hand in the bag.
The Manager puts his hand in the bag, feels some thing slimy and
immediately pulls it out.
He shouts at the Indian, "What the hell! This
is shit, you Idiot?"
The Indian calmly replies, "Yes, now may I buy some toilet paper?"
got this fr costner's email ... quite shitty a joke ya? hahah
- day three of work week ... im tired ... very tired ...
- impressed pple with my presentation (again :p) ... quite happy ...
- not happy ... im not in PE comm next year ... make me do some Lesson Study stuff ...
- still not happy ... refuse to change my comm ... im still in Sci comm ... i seriously want to go to EL comm
- rushed to arab street after sch with chrissy and mrs goh ... bought crystals ... mrs goh is going to bling my mont blanc pen!
- bought christal's stuff ....
- hiya ... no mood liao ... the comm stuff made me quite not that happy ... shall cont listening to my song of the week ... enjoy! shall listen and
bling my new thumbie (i find it theraputic bling stuff)