Monday, March 7, 2011

Term 1 Week 10

It's the beginning of the end.
Beginning of Week 10.
End of Term 1.
When one is approaching 30, time passes by faster than the speed of light.
My daily staples for the past few days are these pills.
Hopefully I can stop them soon!
I wanted to complain about the yucky sucky slow and forcefully pushed-out school report card system, but I think I complained enough.
Shall spare all of you.
It will be an exciting one-week-holiday.
Can't wait for it to come :)
(Highlight of the sicky weekend was my Hello Kitty car - ok, it's still highlight :p)
Track Nationals coming, another exciting one, last one :)
Good Luck to all my athletes!

Every child is a bundle of potential and promises. Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments:

Post a Comment