Thursday, April 12, 2012

I have to share this ...

http://www.musingsonlifeandlove.com/2010/09/13/the-hardest-job-everyone-thinks-they-can-do/

学校,差一点就毁了我对教书和孩子们的热爱与疼爱.
Schools, almost destroyed my passion and love for teaching and children.

Save your comments on how I lack determination and perseverance :)

I've to admit. I may not be the best teacher but teaching is all I ever I want to do. Kids made me stayed on in school for the past 4 years maybe. Initial years were so much easier and of course the people in school were not trying so hard to kill and backstab one another. That - can be reserved to another entry.

When I read the blog post above, the random though just came back to me again. I left the school, but never once have I leave my passion and my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment