Tuesday, November 26, 2013

The Weekend (again)


Finally the tree was set on Monday!
Laogong and I decided on the Red & Gold theme.
To be honest, I took a picture and then decided,
not to leave the presents there.
Our tree is outside the house and the car porch
can get quite dusty.
So, I kept all the presents in again.

So, back to the weekend.
Now that mummy is sort of resting at home, 
I go back more often.
Slacked the weekend away with parents at home.

I'm so glad that all is better and fine!

Attended Shuhui & Jun Han's wedding dinner 
on Sunday at Orchard Hotel.



Caught up with ex-colleagues.
Had fun as usual at yet another wedding dinner.
One more anniversary dinner to go.
One overnight-gathering at my place.
One more wedding dinner to go.
Then it will be,
"Hello Chiang Mai & Bangkok!"

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment